Official Site of New York Times Bestseller Ace Atkins

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Deep Fried Love

Congratulations to the happy couple who got married in a convenience store where I often buy gas and coffee. Just when I think I'm pushing the Southern Gothic too far, I see these real Mississippi tales. They are greatly appreciated. God bless these folks for making a life altering decision before those snack cakes and to a wedding march played on a cell phone. Welcome to Deep Mississippi. You can bet the happy couple will turn up in Tibbehah County for The Ranger sequel. Click below for a terrific story by Jack Gurner.

WATER VALLEY – Danielle and Shelton were married last Thursday surrounded by family, friends, snack cakes, candy bars and beef jerky.
Comments:
sometimes I really, really, really miss it there... THIS is one of those times... maybe when I'm in town in a couple of weeks, I'll get lucky to witness another marriage of convenience store...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]