Official Site of New York Times Bestseller Ace Atkins

Saturday, April 17, 2010

SUNDAY/AUSTIN/MURDER BALLADS!!!


Headed to Texas this a.m. I have two dates on Sunday. I'll be in Plano at 1 p.m. at Legacy Books and then headed to Austin for a signing at BookPeople at 7 p.m.. (Do check out the fantastic article on INFAMOUS in today's Austin American-Statesman).

Texas is deep INFAMOUS territory and I'll be driving down those same roads as George and Kathryn, eventually leading to tonight's Murder Ballad Show -- I imagine plenty of tunes by our friend, Johnny Cash -- played by Texas music legend, Jesse Sublett.

My great thanks to the good folks in Texas rolling out the red carpet including my annual stop on Monday night at Murder By the Book where I'll be promoting not only INFAMOUS but the 10th Anniversary edition of CROSSROAD BLUES.

More pics and stories from the road . . . here are a few I snapped while on the LOST HIGHWAY from Montgomery today. See y'all in Texas!
Comments:
I have been meaning to take a picture of that road sign for years! Did you realize the original sign from our childhood rotted and they replaced it with this fresh one? Ha. I love it.
 
That's my favorite road sign - ever! Did you know the one from our childhood rotted and was replaced with this one? The little devil is the best part. ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]