Official Site of New York Times Bestseller Ace Atkins

Monday, April 26, 2010

MEMPHIS

It's Monday and I'm spending the day in Machine Gun Kelly's hometown -- and my adopted one -- of Memphis. This morning I sat down for a television interview and the host -- Alex Coleman -- showed me the front page of the Commercial-Appeal. Machine Gun Kelly is back on 1-A where he belongs. Check out the fantastic story by James Dowd and also a great piece by Leonard Gill in the Memphis Flyer.

I'll be on Book Talk later today and then INFAMOUS will be featured on WKNO -- Memphis NPR -- this afternoon. All good things in crime.

I head to New York tomorrow for some quick signings and the annual Edgar Awards. "Last Fair Deal Gone Down" -- featured in the Crossroad Blues 10th Anniversary Edition -- was nominated for Best Short Story.

Looking forward to seeing my friends in the city. Only two stops left on the 15 City Tour!

-- Ace
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]